I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 21 August 2018
geometry reflection
During Maths week (week 4), we have been focussing on Geometry. We had a choice of 10 different Geometry based activities. We needed to select 5 different activities and provide evidence when completed.
The evidence I collected:that in geometry you can make lots of your own shapes and it is quite facinanating
What I enjoyed about this maths week was:all the number lines and reserch on all of the shapes and the mean and all of that type of stuff
What I challenged during this week doing:is making my own types of shapes and sizes
My next step in Geometry is:to try and make more and more shapes and reasearh a lot more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brodie, I like how you have been able to discuss and show you learning about shapes from Maths week - please link the document/picture. You need to develop some further skills around different types of angles and naming them.
ReplyDelete