I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 26 June 2019
ePortfolio math-knowledge Term 2
Kknow square roots and square numbers to 100
I can do square roots to 100 well because they are quite easy because the numbers are usually quite small
I need to focus on my work and not talk to friends as much
You have understood square roots and square numbers. Your next step is to solve larger square roots, and try to do this using you basic fact knowledge.
You have understood square roots and square numbers. Your next step is to solve larger square roots, and try to do this using you basic fact knowledge.
ReplyDelete